Help me win an official prop from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and sign up now to be a Spider-Fan. You’ll receive an exclusive Spider-Man download just for joining! #Ad #Spon
MEDIEVAL LAND FUN-TIME WORLD part 1
"It’s On Again" with Alicia Keys, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams & Hans Zimmer… turn it up! #NewMusic #SpiderMan #Ad #Spon
Sunday morning comics; The Angel of Deaf
Help me win a #SpiderMan prize pack and join the Spider-Fans now for a chance to win! #Sponsored #Ad
Snails Kiss On Cherries [photo by Vyacheslav Mishchenk]
THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANT MY LIFE TO BE
This is the flyest shit i’ve ever seen
Watch the brand new Peter and Gwen featurette. Will the paths they are on tear them apart? #Sponsored #Ad
Be #SpiderMan and play the Endless Swing game for desktop. Swing fast and score high! #Ad #Sponsored
Melissa McBride on Conan [x]
Reviews of chocolate pudding thanks to Carl.
LET ME TELL YOU A THING ABOUT SHIRLEY TEMPLE
Not only did this ABSURDLY ADORABLE little superstar pretty much singlehandedly save Fox and the movie industry during the Great Depression, she also
- was one of the first (possibly the first) white actress to hold hands with a black man on screen as half of the first interracial dance couple on screen.
- was largely responsible for making breast cancer okay to talk about after she had a press conference about her own mastectomy
- became president of the Multiple Sclerosis Society and co-founded the International Federation of Multiple Sclerosis Societies, because her brother had MS
- was the first female Chief of Protocol in US Government history
- served as a US ambassador during the fall of Communism and was pretty much an all around international BADASS
And according to her husband, she was always true to herself. “Over 38 years I have participated in her life 24 hours a day through thick and thin, traumatic situations, exultant situations, and I feel she has only one personality. She would be catastrophic for the psychiatric profession. You can wake her up in the middle of the night and she has the same personality everybody knows. What everybody has seen for 60 years is the bedrock.” (x)
Shirley Temple is hands down the most legendary child star of all time and she grew up to be a total BAMF. Rest in peace, Curly Top.
photo credit: this awesome blog